Again, I am attempting to get back into the swing of things (as I have been for the last two years or so– humor me). As I am certainly not at the point to jump back into story writing head-on, I figured it would be a nice change of pace to do some daily life updates here and there.
Where do I start? a synopsis of my year so far….maybe?….or maybe just a reminder of all that I am thankful for.
2016 I Thank You:
- You’ve taught me much about love and life in itself.
- You’ve brought me much tears. Even more so I’ve been blessed with an abundance of love and laughter that even I cannot begin to comprehend.
- You’ve blessed me with the perfect little human growing inside of me. One of life’s greatest gifts (move over Santa, my gift is way better!)
- You’ve taught me to challenge myself, aim even higher and that wading out into murky waters has its benefits.
- You’ve taught me that a change in career fields was not a matter of qualification but rather a matter of work ethics and how well I apply myself.
- You’ve taught me that nature itself is a healing force.
- You’ve taught me to appreciate the beauty of travel and what it does for the soul.
- And above all you’ve taught me the value of family, friends and self love.At times I’ve felt 2016 has been my most challenging year. But then I look back at all that has transpired and remain humble and truly thankful. Thankful for life, love, happiness, success and all that I’ve experienced.